Announcing CMSMS 1.11.1 Baltra
The CMSMS Dev team is happy to announce the release of a CMSMS 1.11.1 Baltra. This version fixes some important issues that have been detected since the release of CMSMS 1.11 Two and a half weeks ago.
Category: General, Releases
Posted: August 14, 2012 by calguy1000
We are quite pleased that the issues detected since the release of CMSMS 1.11 on July 28th have been relatively minor. That said, there are some issues that will effect a significant percentage of the user community and we recommend that you upgrade your sites as soon as possible.
The issues fixed in this release include:
- Fix to the Smarty3 error reporting to better mimic the behavior found in CMSMS 1.10.x
- Fixes related to smarty caching, and lazy loading of modules when using PHP 5.2
- Fixes to the translation API's
- Fix smarty caching of UDT's
- Fix the tag
- Fix the GetChildren() method when some pages are inactive.
- Minor improvements to the OneEleven admin theme
For a more precise list of what has changed in 1.11.1 please read the doc/CHANGELOG.txt file in the release.
Because this is strictly a bugfix release and the database schema has not changed we are able to distribute "diff" files to allow easy upgrading from CMSMS 1.11 to CMSMS 1.11.1
Thank you, and enjoy!