Book: CMS Made Simple 1.6: Beginner's Guide
Mar 10, 2010 by Ted Kulp
I'm proud to announce the first published book on CMS Made Simple. Written by one of our upstanding users, Sofia Hauschildt, and published by Packt Publishing, the book covers some of the following topics:
- Develop powerful, engaging, effective, and easy-to-use CMS websites for businesses, clubs, or organizations Implement your own design or any HTML /CSS template into CMS Made Simple with step-by-step instructions
- Integrate an e-commerce shop with PayPal checkout
- Easily implement YouTube videos into templates or pages
- Create custom forms of any complexity with individual fields using a builder
- Integrate a photo gallery or newsletter feature with ready-to-use modules
- Build print-friendly PDF versions of your sites on the fly
- Develop protected pages available only for members and manage visitor logins with a sign-in form
- Build your own functionality with module maker
- Much more...
© Copyright 2010 by CMSMS™ and the posts author(s). All rights reserved.
comments powered by Disqus