Although CMS Made Simple™ is freely offered under the GPL license distributed with all releases, its developers are not obligated to provide free support. We do, however, love to see people use our product and try to assist where possible. To that end, there are multiple support options available:
Free support options
There are several ways to get support from the CMSMS community:
- The first place to look is the documentation.
- If what you're looking for doesn't appear to be documented, drop a question in the forum.
- You can also join us on IRC, a chat room containing members of the Dev Team and Community.
- Subscribe to a mailing list.
Paid Support Options
Developers both in and out of the CMSMS Dev Team are available for hire:
- Hire a CMSMS Developer
Members of the Dev Team are available as independent contractors. The link above will take you to a form where you can request to be contacted by one matching your criteria.
- Commercial Help Wanted forum
Submit your requirements, and members of the CMSMS community will be able to respond with their proposals.
Our hosting partners are tested to make sure they meet or exceed the system requirements for CMSMS. By supporting our partners, you're also helping to support us. We're happy to recommend: