This is primarily a bug fix release... with a number of 'relatively important' fixes. It is recommended you upgrade your site(s) at your earliest convenience.
Version 1.6.5 - Poya
- Fixes a problem with bulk deletion of pages that have inactive children.
- Fixes many problems with ability to get content objects
- Fixes the CreateFormStart method to reliably get the page url.
- Fixes problem with pretty urls (internal or mod_rewrite) and GET parameters on the URL.
- Fixes problem with stylesheet not being found if pretty urls were being used
- Fixes problem with parsing the URL to print.
- Fixes trivial issue with editing an article that had expiry dates set.
- Fixes problem with having a default database template
- Fixes problem with being able to delete the default database template.
- Fixed bug disabling the wysiwyg togglebox upon saving the basic toolbar profile
- Fixed bug with truncated menutexts with quotes in them not getting properly escaped, breaking config
- Updated to latest TinyMCE 3.2.6